Link <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sweet dreamtime lady 

Sweet dream time lady

I close my eyes and you are there. I see your beautiful face looking back at me. Each day seems to drag by until it is time to go to sleep and I can see you again. Thank you for holding my hand on our long walks. I love spending hours in your arms. Each day seems like an eternity and each night passes in only seconds.

Our time last night was wonderful. How I loved being in your arms under that waterfall. I could have stayed forever. Your kisses stoke my passion for you. Touching you fills my heart and mind with desire for you, sweet woman of my dreams.

If I could but wake with you still by my side, but alas, when dawn breaks, you are gone. Holding you fills me with awe at how blessed I am to meet you every night. Though you are just in my dreams, one day I hope to find a way to pull you out of my sleeping moments and into reality. When I do finally get you in my waking arms, I won’t ever let you go.

Come to me tonight and touch me. Arouse my longing for you with your tender kisses. Fill my arms with your presence and stay with me until the morning light. How I long to make you mine. You are my sweet dream lady.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?